CEDAC (CornerStone Economic Development Advisory Council) is a group of accomplished experts and individuals from the local business community who offer innovative advice, expertise and assistance for:
- Assessing the economic assets, history, hopes and needs of the CornerStone focus area.
- Listen for experience, aspirations and needs of Westside residents and business owners in order to provide the Board of Directors with insights and suggestions from a third party point-of-view.
- Encourage and support the exploration of new business development ideas.
- Provide wise counsel on issues of business development, community development, mentorship, and employment preparation needs.
- Collaborate to support local business owners in having a collective voice in regards city planning around the Holmes Avenue corridor and how it will affect their businesses.
- Advise and/or mentor start-up entrepreneurs, aspiring small business owners, and others who desire to bring economic value into the area.
The CEDAC team meets once per month and is led by Alana H. Parker, owner of Rocket City Drywall, a business from within the CornerStone focus area. If you are interested in learning more about CEDAC, please contact Ms. Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.